We repair all types of pipes without digging
As part of our no dig pipe repair, we provide a simple, practical and cost effective solution to pipe repair – called pipe relining.
This solution is ideal for areas that can not be excavated or simply not an option.
Our proven solution saves you both time and money. All of our technicians are highly skilled and fully trained in the pipe rehabilitation process.
We own the licence for the unique and original Nuflow system.
This system delivers a product that adheres and bonds to all types of pipes, whether they are used for drinking water, sewerage, stormwater, gas and hot water; including copper, PVC (Plastic), earthenware, steel, galvanised, cast iron and concrete.
See our technology for more information on how this proven system works.
We provide advance pipe relining services for:
- relining any host pipe
- broken or misaligned pipe work including void sections
- reducers and traps
- Y and T junctions in any combination
- spot repair or continual length of a pipe
- pit and manhole rehabilitation.
Pipe relining – how it works
Step 1 – CCTV and problem identification
- your damaged pipe could have been caused by a number of things from a fracture bend, crushed or damaged sections of pipe or intruding tree roots
- we use a camera to inspect the pipe and locate the exact site of the problem.
Step 2 – pipe clean
- using our high tech jetter heads we can cut through any number of obstacles including tree roots, debris and grease build ups
- this also allows for any built up water to drain out, leaving a clean and clear pipe.
Step 3 – liner manufacture
- we stock a range of NuFlow liners which we can cut to exact measurements to fit the damaged section of pipe
- there is no requirement to reline an entire length of pipe
- we can repair a one1 metre section, in the middle of a 100 metre line if necessary
- we can also do multiple repair liners along a line
- if you are unsure which type of repair liner is best, give us a call to discuss with a technician who will be able to provide you the right guidance.
Step 4 – liner installation
- we mix the resins onsite and the liner is inflated to take on the exact dimensions of the existing pipe
- the liner is then left to set until it is completely cured
- this eliminates all foreign intrusion and water infiltration, encasing the damaged or fractured section.
Flowwise are proud to back their service and products with the following guarantee and warranties
Complete Drain and Pipe Solutions
Servicing the South East Queensland region
Pipe Relining Specialists
We fix all types of block drains fast. By using specialised equipment and camera technology we provide a cost effective no dig solution.
No Dig Pipe Repair
We repair all types of pipes. By using specialised equipment and camera technology we provide a cost effective no dig solution.
We repair all types of pipes. We provide advance pipe relining services backed with a 40 year product warranty + 10 year root intrusion warranty.
What our customers are saying
PUNCTUAL AND HARD WORKING!
"Thank you to Justin and the Flowwise team for their valuable information and professional manner. I highly recommend Flowwise!"
Les Beaches Body Corporate
"I found Flowwise to be punctual, hard working, knowledgable and personable."
Storming Normans Carpentry
"I recently had a problem with my drains. I rang Flowwise and they were there in a flash - sorted my drains out very quickly and inexpensively. I am very happy and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone - ever! Thank you guys so much!"
Home owner, Sunshine Coast
PROMPT AND RELIABLE!
"Massive thanks to Justin and the boys from Flowwise. Prompt and reliable service with fantastic results! Highly recommend!"
Home owner, Sunshine Coast
Contact us today for a FREE quote!