Many plumbers will opt to dig up your existing sewer pipes or damaged drains to repair or replace them. However, this isn’t always the best solution.
Why risk causing damage to your property and having to deal with the inconvenience of excavation when there is modern technology available that allows you to identify and repair your drainage system without digging.
For this reason, we’ve put together a small guide to explain how our qualified team of plumbers at Flowwise can help fix your leaking pipes without digging.
Send a Camera Down The Pipe
You can’t go wrong with this future-forward, cost-effective, and time-efficient way of examining your leaking pipes. If you’re trying to find the root cause of your leaking or blocked pipe, then drain camera services are the way to go.
There is a range of benefits offered by a drain camera inspection, which include the following:
- A camera inspection can help figure out whether there is debris stuck in your pipes or whether the pipe itself is broken.
- It’s a much quicker and cheaper process than carrying out excavation work. What’s more, there are various camera sizes available, so if you have small pipes, this won’t be an issue.
- Accuracy is guaranteed with a camera as plumbers won’t have to make assumptions – the camera offers thorough detail of the pipes to help make an informed decision.
Pipe relining is when we repair a damaged pipe or drain without replacing it. Not only does this minimise the disruption to your area, but there is also no need to excavate the site either.
How Does Pipe Relining Work?
We start off by using a drain camera to find the damaged area and to inspect the structural state of your pipes.
After cleaning your pipes using a powerful jet washer, we insert a liner into your drain or pipe. The resin in this liner then inflates once it’s positioned correctly.
Finally, we cure the resin using hot water, steam, or UV light. Once this is complete, you’re done – your pipe will be left as good as new.
Benefits of Pipe Relining
- Installation is quick and easy: The equipment doesn’t take long to set up, so our team can complete the job in less time.
- Long-lasting: Since the materials we use in our pipe lining services are of high quality, the pipe is durable and long-lasting with a life span of 50 years.
- There’s no need to excavate: As such, there is no disruption to you, your property, your area, or your bank balance.
If you’d like to know more about fixing leaking pipes without digging, or are interested in our services, don’t hesitate to contact our expert team at Flowwise Complete Drain Solutions on 07 5445 4276.